What do you get if you combine the awarded Synology® NAS with the awarded Syncronice® Wireless Audio System? Right, a flexible and easy to use wireless audio system for your home. Here’s how it works:
1. Connect the Syncronice USB transmitter to your Synology NAS
2. Go into Settings of your Synology and switch the audio output to Syncronice SKAA USB transmitter
3. Connect one or several Syncronice receivers to your stereo system in range
4. Use Synology’s Audio Station and turn on the music on your Synology NAS either via desktop or mobile app
5. That’s it! You’re ready to go. The system can be expanded regarding your needs.